Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome to my new website!

Well its been a bit of time in the making but my new website is finally completed and live. Some fantastic new improvements including the ability to order images from any gallery, immediate payment via paypal and great new processing system..

Out with the old - In with the new !

The old horse phototography website and images are now gone. I have diversified to include photography from some of my other favourite mediums including portraits , landscapes and weddings. It nice to be able to showcase this work to you without it having to be under the Horse Photography banner.

What have I been doing the last 7 months ?

Since closing the old site on 31 July 2010 I have been working on improving my photography skill levels taking the equine images especially, right into a new dimension. The comments regarding the style and quality of the few images I have been posting on my facebook page have been amazing ! You will see the results of this work in the coming months.

I have moved into a fantastic full time job allowing me now to photograph without the pressure of travelling all over the country. This shows in the photographs I have produced of late as they are showing a more advanced level of quality and I believe beauty. I am really enjoying shooting all types of subjects at present.

Will I still be doing Horse Shows?.

The short answer is yes and no !! Confused?. I will no longer be shooting horse shows fulls time as a profession. Been there done that !. I will however still work with groups and provide coverage of certain events especially where they are looking for a higher quality service than currently provided by all the point and shoot photographers surfacing around the circuits. If you have a special event or single day event let me know and I will consider attending. My interests lie more in the portraiture work and stud photography however dont discount me if you have something you would like special coverage of!

New developements in 2011

In 2011, I will start a range of photography courses covering shooting equines. The demand and enquiry for me has been enormous and this will become a big project after the few coming shows I have. Courses are designed to help the horse owner, amatuer photographer or horse lover with establishing good basic skills including camera use, fundamentals of photographing different breeds and disciplines, angles, lighting etc. A form is available on my website to register your interest for course updates. Those that register will have first preferrance when course are release. At present they will be available all over australia! Single day to start with an anticpate fee of between $120 -$150 for the day.

Finally the Fairy Tails gift range and images will be released. Anticipated release is just prior to the Australian Arabian Championships

Special deals will be released each month on the website. Check out the specials tab !

So for now its time to sign off. Please subscribe to my blog to be kept up to date with special offers, updates on where I will be and when and when new shoots and galleries are posted

Thank you everyone for your continued support !
Tracey

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tracey for yet again taking amazing photos of my Arabian Stockhorse Parisian Blue, cant wait to see the photos from the private shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, Your new website looks fabulous! Kim Cooney, Editor & Publisher, The Pet Directory www.petdirectory.com.au

    ReplyDelete