Sunday, February 6, 2011

Great Weekend at East Coast

Well it was really really hot.... well in the early 40's but I did manage to survive the east coast champs this year. Quite enjoyed not being the official photographer this year as I had time to catch up with some old friends and make a few new ones as well. 

There was time to spend doing some stunning outside images for clients which Im sure I will be seeing in some upcoming adverts. 

I have somehow managed to have everything proofed and online within 48 hours which is a miracle. Although I did not have access to the arena I am happy with the variety of images which I have provided for competitors and will have a good selection for use in media publications.  Im currently turning orders around within 24 hours which is another miracle !! Lets see how long it lasts.

Next stop is the aussie champs. Im taking a horse this year and also covering classes. If you need photos please just let me know or track me down. Its never a problem and only takes a few minutes of your time

cheers
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Was nice to finally meet you in person!
    The shots of Nic's boys are just beautiful beyond comprehension. That scary gold thing was worth the trouble after all! LOL

    ReplyDelete